This is the post for the week of April 16, 2018.
Click on the image for a larger version.
We’re down to the last days of the course, so it’s important to stay on track and finish strong. If you run into trouble, be sure to contact me so we can come up with a solution.
Calendar for the Rest of the Term
All submissions due by 11:59 PM.
|Date||What’s Going On?|
|04/16||Grace period for 04/13 Labor Log ends|
|04/18||Draft of Genre Analysis Report due in Discussions for peer review|
|04/20||Feedback on Genre Analysis Repor due to group in Discussions|
|04/20||04/20 Labor Log due|
|04/23||Genre Analysis Report due|
|04/23||Grace period for 04/20 Labor Log ends|
|04/26||Grace period for Genre Analysis Report ends|
|04/27||04/27 Labor Log due|
|04/30||Grace period for 04/27 Labor Log ends|
|05/02||All revisions, transcripts, and other work for all projects due|
|05/03||SPOT Responses due|
|05/07||Final Exam due (no grace period)|
Readings for the Week
Since you have your big project to share with your group this week, go back and review any readings that you need and whatever research you have found. You control your readings for this week.
If you have questions about readings, research, or writing, let me know.
Tasks for the Week
Because I want you to have the whole week to work on your Genre Analysis Report, there are no extra tasks this week. Just the essential work.
- By 11:59PM on Monday, April 16, submit your your 04/13 Labor Log in Canvas, if you are using the grace period.
- By 11:59PM on Wednesday, April 18, post a draft of your project in the Group Feedback on Genre Analysis Reports Discussion in Canvas.
- By 11:59PM on Friday, April 20, post feedback on the drafts posted by your group members in the Group Feedback on Genre Analysis Reports Discussion in Canvas. Be sure to use the strategies from the Peer Review: Commenting Strategies video.
- By 11:59PM on Monday, April 23, submit your project in the Genre Analysis Report assignment in Canvas. If you are using the grace period, submit your project by 11:59PM on April 26.
- By 11:59PM on Friday, April 20, write your 04/20 Labor Log in Canvas. Specific questions for your log are included in Canvas. The grace period for your log entry ends at 11:59 PM on Monday, April 23.
Note: This infographic needs a text-based transcript. See the Optional Accessibility Transcript Activity for more details.