This is the post for the week of February 19, 2018.
Notes for the Week
- Apologies in the delay in grading. I was at a conference last week, and I didn’t get as much done as I had anticipated. I hope to catch up on things soon. In the meantime, if you have a question, email me or send a message in Canvas.
- We will do things a little different next week, since it’s the week before Spring Break. I will publish all of the week’s posts on Monday, and I will add a Module in Canvas to organize the work. This Module strategy worked relatively well during the Winter session, so we will experiment with it and see how it works for us.
Readings for the Week
- #SundayShare: Why Are There Multiple Sites? [FAQs on the course sites]
- Analysis of Writing in Your Field Assignment
- Video from January 27: Peer Review: Commenting Strategies (video, 5m4s)
Tasks for the Week
- By 11:59PM on Monday, February 19, submit your 02/16 Labor Log in Canvas, if you are using the grace period.
- Review previous posts that can help you improve your Analysis project:
- Using Parallel Structures
- Website Audience Analysis
- Intercultural and Global Awareness in the Workplace
- Using Strong Verbs
- Improving A Table’s Appearance
- Can You Be Creative?
- Choosing Colors
- Tables Can Be Boring
- Accessibility in Word